Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Thank You for Your Continuous Reviews!

Here at the dental practice of Dr. Dipika Shah, DDS, we love to hear from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. Though the patient who left this review chose to remain anonymous, we would still like to thank them for not only being an excellent patient but for leaving a review. Additionally, we encourage the rest of our patients to write testimonials and thank each and every one of you for your feedback!   


“Dr. Shah and I went through the entire orthodontic process, including a palette expander and braces, for about three years. The results with the braces were exceptional, but there was one problem with my teeth since the day I was born-- two missing front incisors. I was struggling with this issue after braces, for I had gotten a removable retainer with the teeth attached to it, but that never truly did it for me. One day after the last of my problems with that retainer was fixed, Dr. Shah decided to put in bonded teeth. The results were phenomenal! She did it all by hand, and I was so surprised to see the results look so similar to real teeth. I have never (knock on wood) had any problems since, and my teeth look so amazing. I am not afraid to smile anymore! Thank you for your hard work and dedication, Dr. Shah, for it truly paid off.”


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.dentistnj.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with  Dipika Shah DDS, here in our Holmdel, NJ office, call 732-264-8180. 

No comments:

Post a Comment