Saturday, April 7, 2018

Thank You for Your Positive Reviews

Here at the dental practice of Dr. Dipika Shah, DDS, we love to hear from our patients because it teaches us how to improve as a team. At this time, we would like to thank Trupti for not only being an excellent patient but for leaving us a review. Additionally, we encourage the rest of our patients to write testimonials and thank each and every one of you for your feedback!   


-"As most of us I was scared to go to a dentist so I put off my cavity until it started hurting me in my 8th month of pregnancy so bad then I called Dr. Shah's office as a new patient and the office was so cooperative and Dr. Shah still saw me the same day as I was in pain. That experience showed me she really cares about her patients and has compassion. Dr. Shah is very calm and is passionate about her work. The office staff is also very friendly and pleasant." -Trupti


If you would like to leave a testimonial or are interested in learning more about the services we provide at the practice, visit www.dentistnj.com for more information. To schedule an appointment with Dipika Shah DDS, here in our Holmdel, NJ office, call 732-264-8180. 

No comments:

Post a Comment