Needing dental work such as fillings, root canals, and extractions is not the only reason to visit the dentist; you may also have a cold sore that you need help treating. Many patients visit Dr. Dipika Shah due to the fact that she utilizes laser therapy for cold sores and other conditions.
With laser therapy, the cold sores or other mouth sores are treated quickly without strong medications or incisions required to remove it. It is a modern form of technology with a wide range of benefits for the patient and the dentist.
The following reasons are among the top for patients to get laser therapy for their cold sores:
1. Insurance covers laser therapy in many instances.
2. There is virtually no recovery period.
3. Harsh treatments and incisions are not needed.
4. It is a painless and comfortable procedure.
5. Laser therapy is over quickly.
6. Laser therapy promotes healing and prevention of more cold sores.
If you have cold sores or other conditions of the mouth that you want treated, contact Dr. Dipika Shah’s dental practice in Holmdel, NJ for laser therapy treatment.